July 29, 2009
I really love photographing my little boys, but I also love photographing Ryan. Isn’t he such a sport?
July 23, 2009
Last week we went on a day trip to Monterey. We:
- Left home around 6am.
- Met up with my mom and niece who we haven’t seen for a whole year.
- Stopped by our old college town of San Luis Obispo where there is a ridiculous number of great eateries. And also the boys’ Auntie Lindy and Uncle Jay.
- Listened to Santigold on repeat during the drive – per Kai’s request.
- Heard Kai receive many compliments on his new rainboots.
- Driving, driving, traffic, and more driving. Six hours up. Six hours back.
- Finally pulled into home at 10:30 pm.
July 9, 2009
In anticipation of lots of beach time over July 4th weekend, I went ahead and purchased a Holga (early b-day present, tee hee!). Huge difference between film and my altered, wannabe digital files below. In fact, these shots just make my fake ones look downright cheesy, and now I feel as if I had food stuck in my teeth but no one said anything. The old-fashioned way is much better, don’t you think?
June 7, 2009
28-year-olds play with bubbles and remote control helicopters. Just so you know.
February 27, 2009
And the La Brea Tar Pits