July 23, 2009
Last week we went on a day trip to Monterey. We:
- Left home around 6am.
- Met up with my mom and niece who we haven’t seen for a whole year.
- Stopped by our old college town of San Luis Obispo where there is a ridiculous number of great eateries. And also the boys’ Auntie Lindy and Uncle Jay.
- Listened to Santigold on repeat during the drive – per Kai’s request.
- Heard Kai receive many compliments on his new rainboots.
- Driving, driving, traffic, and more driving. Six hours up. Six hours back.
- Finally pulled into home at 10:30 pm.
Leave a comment